Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 11

Well... this week has been great. sort of. Ive been stuck in the dang house all week. Ive been having some chest pain, so I havent been able to do much. The doctor decided that I have Osteochondritis.. or swelling of the cartilege of my sternum/ribs. I got a few shots and stuff xD im now feeling better xD

Tuesday- well... My birthday.. The missionaries figured out when my birthday was dang it. So Hna. Olvera and others bought a bunch of fruit for my birthday (they know im healthy xD) and then we went to Panama to go get the results of my x rays.

Wednesday- We got permission for my companion to go to the mall to buy new shoes (he had some terrible shoes that caused him some bad foot problems) and we were given the rest of the day to rest, so his foot could recover.

Thursday- We had our zone meeting and learned of the new rules and things that our new mission president is putting. Lets just say that a lot of things are changing... I think its for the better though :)

I went to the doctor, and he told me I had Osteochondritis (my x ray and EKG came back normal) and ordered me 3 days of antiinflamatory shots. ofi! along with rest until I finished the shots...

Friday- well.. rest day xD 

Saturday- xD also rest day. 

Sunday- First day being able to leave!! How do I start it?? waking up at 6 amwith stomach pain :) haha.. the life of a missionary.. I think my body is starting to deteriorate. I had to hold things together during church, and during ward council and stuff. Apart from that it was a good day though :) I love Sundays.

Also this week they changed the area that we work in... So Ive been working for 3 weeks in an area that isnt actually my area xD but now we can work for sure without being interrupted. Looking forward the the week to come! 

Matthew 11:28-30. Come unto me all ye who labor and are heavy laden and I will give ye rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for i am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

My memorize scripture that stood out to me this week. Ive always loved that scripture, but I have struggled in the past to find it... So It was a memorize scripture, and now ill never forget it. Christ suffered for us so that we dont have to suffer. Hes there for us, we just have to look for him and ask for his help. 

Anyways. I love yall! Have  a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment