Saturday, July 9, 2016

Week 2 in Arraijan

Things are going well.. time is going by way to fast. I still cant believe im basically halfway through my second to last change in the mission.... holy cow...

anyways. this week has been cool. Im still going strong with memorizing a scripture everyday :) I figured by now i would get too tired and or not have the energy or desire to do it, but the desire still goes strong :) Im on Ether 12:6 today :) times are good! 

Not a ton has hapened this week. Ive just been a little sick so we didnt get to leave a ton this week. but things are looking up :) Im trying to do the best that I can in the time that I have left... Im starting to get tired but its all good. Faith is hope for things which are not seen which are true :) what do we have if not Faith and Hope for better times to come?? 

Anyways. I love yall! thanks for keeping up with me and my life!! 

Elder Bradburn


No comments:

Post a Comment