Monday, July 7, 2014

        For those who don't know, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Throughout my High School career I have prepared in many ways to serve a mission for my church. I have been called to serve a 2 year mission in the country of Panama (a small country in Central America) and I will preach the gospel of Christ in the Spanish language.
        I am so excited to serve the Savior in Panama. It's crazy to me how fast time has flown and how much I've grown in preparing to serve. I first got my call almost 90 days ago, and in what seems to be the blink of an eye, I am now only 38 hours away from leaving my home and family. It still hasn't quite hit me that I am actually going to be a missionary! I am absolutely excited to serve the people of Panama. I am excited to put everything aside and devote my life completely to the Savior and his work. It is going to be a very difficult but very uplifting and spiritual two years.
        As I will not be allowed access to social media, my dad will copy and paste my weekly emails home to this blog.
        All of my contact info will be on the right side of these posts. Please feel free to write emails or send me letters :)
        Good luck to all family and friends over the next two years :) The Lord will bless you in everything you do. Goodbye for 2 years! :D

1 comment: